Corporate Advisory and Governance
We deliver tailored, precise and practical advice, ensuring our clients meet their regulatory obligations and the demands of shareholders, the community and other stakeholders.
We are trusted advisors to boards, senior management, and in-house legal and compliance teams from listed and unlisted companies, across a variety of industries, including resources and renewables, technology, media and telecommunications, government, life sciences, food and agribusiness, financial services, and not-for-profit.
- Corporate governance (including developments in whistleblower and modern slavery regimes)
- Directors’ duties and liabilities
- Shareholder and investor relations
- Regulatory requirements and best practice, including training and development
- Listing rule compliance
- Annual reports, annual general meetings and extraordinary general meetings
- Employee share plans and equity incentive arrangements
- Incorporation of companies and other entity establishment (including partnerships)
- Establishment of not-for-profit entities and charities and advising on governance
To find out more, contact Damien Clarke
Over The Wire Holdings Limited
Advised Over The Wire Holdings Limited on its $390.4 million sale to Aussie Broadband, via a scheme of arrangement.
Advised Canadian global ecommerce leader Maropost on its $55 million acquisition of Queensland-based point-of-sale provider Retail Express.
Advised AVADA Group on its $30 million Initial Public Offering (IPO) and acquisitions of the AVADA Group Businesses.
XPON Technologies Group Limited
Advised XPON Technologies on both its $12.5 million IPO and listing on the ASX, and $1.1 million pre-IPO capital raising.
Advised Radiopharm Theranostics on both its $50 Million IPO, and $20 Million Pre-IPO capital raising.
Advised Chimeric Therapeutics on both its $35 million IPO, and $4.3 million pre-IPO funding round.