McCullough Robertson continues to add depth and support industry growth, with the appointment of two new partners in annual promotions
Today we are pleased to announce the appointment of two new partners in our latest round of promotions:
Responding to client needs in a booming infrastructure and property market, we have recognised and promoted these exceptional practitioners
Reece Walker, McCullough Robertson Chair of Partners said: “I am delighted to welcome Marianne and Strati to the partnership. We are committed to building on the successes achieved for our clients since 1926, and I look forward to working closely with Marianne and Strati as we head towards our 100th year and beyond”.
Ms Lloyd-Morgan, is based in McCullough Robertson’s Brisbane office, and is integral to the Real Estate team. She has extensive experience in property and real estate law, with a particular focus on all aspects of acquisitions and disposals, property development and leasing. Marianne also provides clients with adept insight when advising on due diligence in relation to the acquisition and development of major real estate assets.
Mr Pantges practice is focused on construction and infrastructure matters, and he brings over 13 years’ experience in Australia and overseas, working as a senior projects lawyer, both in-house and in private practice at top-tier and magic circle firms. Strati is a recognised expert in the areas of infrastructure, renewable energy and resources sector and is located in the Brisbane office. His appointment builds on recent growth across the national team with the appointments of James Arklay, Partner in Brisbane and Jennie Baker, Special Counsel in Sydney.
In addition to the partner promotions, the following appointments also recognise the depth and breadth of talent across McCullough Robertson’s geographies:
- Gabriella Ritchie – Litigation and Dispute Resolution (Brisbane)
- Alan Wrigley – Litigation and Dispute Resolution (Brisbane),
- Alesia Shard – Planning and Environment (Brisbane),
- Andreea Turcas – Corporate (Brisbane),
- Brooke Holdsworth – Employment Relations and Safety (Brisbane),
- David Saunders – Construction and Infrastructure (Brisbane),
- Emma Brown – Employment Relations and Safety (Brisbane),
- Felicia Pserras – Real Estate (Sydney),
- Holly Stjernqvist – Project Approvals (Brisbane),
- Jennifer Ashlan – Digital & IP (Brisbane),
- Katy Matheson – Corporate (Brisbane),
- Meena Muthuraman – Digital & IP (Sydney),
- Michelle Betschart – Digital & IP (Brisbane) and
- Patrick O’Brien – Planning and Environment (Brisbane).
“These annual promotions provide a great opportunity to celebrate the diversity of our talent. Whilst businesses continue to be faced with the unpredictability of our economy, our people remain engaged, innovative and passionate about delivering for our clients which reflects the values of our firm and provides a great platform for the future” Reece Walker, McCullough Robertson Chair of Partners said.
The new partners, special counsel and senior associate appointments are effective 1 July 2021.
This publication covers legal and technical issues in a general way. It is not designed to express opinions on specific cases. It is intended for information purposes only and should not be regarded as legal advice. Further advice should be obtained before taking action on any issue dealt with in this publication.