Following on from the success of our industry workshops hosted across Australia in 2017, the McCullough Robertson Construction and Infrastructure team will be hosting our Inaugural Sydney Construction Law Conference
Following on from the success of our industry workshops hosted across Australia in 2017, the McCullough Robertson Construction and Infrastructure team will be hosting our Inaugural Sydney Construction Law Conference on 22 March 2018. This conference will be in addition to our 18th Annual Construction Law Conference which will be held in Brisbane on 6 September 2018.
This day-long event will be a must-attend for in-house counsel and professionals acting in a commercial and legal capacity on projects in New South Wales. Attendees will be eligible to claim CPD points and we have aligned the conference with the end of the Law Society of NSW’s CPD year.
We will focus on the main issues that are likely to affect projects in the coming years, and will feature topics including:
- Security of Payment interactive workshop
- Insurance considerations for your project
- Arbitration and other dispute resolution forums
- Negotiating contracts and suggested amendments to standard forms
- Year in Review: Key judicial decisions and legislative reform
- Workplace Health & Safety update
- Industry discussion: where are the opportunities in the Construction sector?
Networking drinks will occur between 5.00pm and 7.30pm following the conclusion of the conference.
We look forward to welcoming our valued clients and supporters in this interactive forum.
Australian National Maritime Museum
2 Murray Street
07 3233 8883
or by email to: email@example.com
(Thursday) 8:15 am - 7:30 pm