Emerging Issues for the Australian Energy and Resources Industry 2023
On behalf of McCullough Robertson’s Resources and Renewables Industry Group, we proudly bring you the 2023 edition of Emerging Issues for the Australian Energy and Resources Industry.
Emerging Issues is your comprehensive guide to the legislative and policy developments over the past 12 months, with a specific focus on the resource rich states in Australia.
Looking ahead, we provide our insight into the issues that will significantly affect the Australian energy and resources industry going forward.
Use the buttons below to navigate to a specific article:
- Market update: resources
- Market update: renewable energy
- Market update: critical minerals
- Panic at the pump: shortfalls in Australia’s gas supply and intervention measures
- The future of foreign investment: the role of the Security of Critical Infrastructure Act
- M&A trends in resources and renewables
- Money talks – reporting convergence across project finance and capital raising
- McR ESG: spotlight on green commodities – more than unlocking customer premium
- Update on the Michael Roche Scholarship
- Overlapping resources and renewables developments – can these projects co-exist?
- Riding the wave of renewable energy – when will Australia become a world leader in offshore wind?
- BESS retrofit projects – as easy as plug and play?
- Is this the end of enterprise bargaining?
- Significant resources safety act changes in the pipeline
- Insurance sureties: an alternative solution for environmental rehabilitation securities
- Navigating new sanctions
Please contact either of our Resources and Renewable leads for further information.