Publications / Local Government
Welcome to the May 2014 edition of ThreeSixty, McCullough Robertson’s bi-annual magazine dedicated to Council and related industries.
ThreeSixty aims to keep you informed of the latest legislative changes and market trends that may affect your day to day business both now and in the future. With stories from across the state featuring contributions from Council and industry specialists, ThreeSixty informs via a range of perspectives, not just ours.
Articles featured in this edition include:
- Regional plans and legislative reforms
- New South Wales planning reform stalled
- Queensland state planning policy
- Coastal hazards and climate change
- Central Highlands Regional Council – balancing priorities
- Planning for growth in South East Queensland
- Tourism and business to grow in the Redlands
- Flood proofing Roma – levee construction well underway
- Queensland licensing regime reform
- Productivity Commission report: major projects stalling
- Will industrial relations reforms reduce red tape?
- Douglas Shire Council – off to a flying start
- Calendar of events
For your copy of the May 2014 edition, please contact Kate Chaundy on +61 7 3233 8832.