Publications / Local Government
Welcome to the September 2013 edition of ThreeSixty, McCullough Robertson’s bi-annual magazine dedicated to Council and related industries.
ThreeSixty aims to keep you informed of the latest legislative changes and market trends that may affect your day to day business both now and in the future. With stories from across the state featuring contributions from Council and industry specialists, ThreeSixty informs via a range of perspectives, not just ours.
Articles featured in this edition include:
- SARA: the State Assessment and Referral Agency
- Infrastructure charges reform
- Public Private Partnerships
- Growing Queensland: is more land the answer?
- Client feature: Mackay moves forward in tough times
- Thinking of buying new software?
- Social media: everyone’s on there so why aren’t you?
- When is a worker not a worker?
- Workplace bullying
- Rockhampton Regional Council de-amalgamation
- Calendar of Events
For your copy of the September 2013 edition, please contact Kate Chaundy on +61 7 3233 8832.