Publications / Local Government
Welcome to the October 2014 edition of ThreeSixty, McCullough Robertson’s bi-annual magazine dedicated to Council and related industries.
ThreeSixty aims to keep you informed of the latest legislative changes and market trends that may affect your day to day business both now and in the future. With stories from across the state featuring contributions from Council and industry specialists, ThreeSixty informs via a range of perspectives, not just ours.
Articles featured in this edition include:
- Getting on with the job of reforming Queensland’s planning system
- Biodiversity and vegetation management under the spotlight in NSW
- Northern exposure - the future of the Townsville region
- Corrupt conduct vs misconduct
- Infrastructure charges reform mean substantial changes for local government
- New beginnings - Noosa Council
- Is the new Environmental Offsets framework streamlining the system?
- Whose beach is it anyway?
- Gold Coast light rail launched - the next phase of growth into a modern accessible destination
- Restoration works call for innovation
- Calendar of events
For your copy of the October 2014 edition, please contact Kate Chaundy on +61 7 3233 8832.