Publications / Local Government
Welcome to the August 2016 edition of ThreeSixty, McCullough Robertson’s magazine dedicated to Local Government.
In this edition the theme is ‘Your City, Your Town, Your Community’. We look at how Councils across Queensland, and in particular regional and rural areas are delivering for their communities often under challenging circumstances. We thank Cook, Barcaldine and Goondiwindi Shire Councils for their contributions to these stories.
We also thank Moreton Bay Regional Council for their feature on how they are handling record growth in their region with infrastructure to meet current and future demand, as well as Gold Coast City Council and Bleach* Festival on the structuring and funding of the their flagship arts festival.
Articles featured in this edition include:
- State Government Update
- Legislative Update
- Down by the Bay
- Enforceable Undertakings
- Buy local
- New laws chase clean-up costs
- E-Contracting – how to avoid an e-disaster
- From the south-west border to tip of Cape York
- Cook Shire – a land of contrasts
- But we consulted – didn’t we?
- Bleach* Festival – celebrating community through arts and culture
- Indigenous cultural heritage and the development industry
We trust you enjoy this edition and welcome your feedback.