- +61 2 8241 5637
Tiffany is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Advisory Group and advises clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters, focused on mergers and acquisitions and capital markets. Tiffany acts for clients within the energy and resources and agricultural sectors including ASX listed companies, unlisted public companies and large proprietary companies.
Tiffany provides advice to clients on capital raisings, business and share acquisitions and disposals, in both regulated and unregulated environments. She also provides valuable insight into corporate governance, continuous disclosure and securities trading.
Tiffany has a strong background in compliance matters, advising on the ASX Listing Rules, Corporations Act, anti-money laundering, sanctions and foreign bribery laws.
Some of Tiffany’s corporate experience includes:
- acting for Queensland Investment Corporation on their acquisition of a controlling interest in one of Australia’s oldest agricultural enterprises, The North Australian Pastoral Company, comprising of 5.8 million hectares across 13 cattle properties
- acting for PanAust Limited on its $358 million capital raising, comprising a placement to a Chinese investment company, an institutional placement and an accelerated non-renounceable rights issue
- acting for Mitchell Services Limited on a $20 million capital raising to fund its acquisition of the assets of Tom Browne Drilling Services and a $17 million capital and debt raising to fund its acquisition of the assets of Nitro Drilling, and
- acting for Queensland Gas Company Limited on the $5.2 billion on-market takeover bid by BG Group, the largest on-market takeover bid in Australian history and the largest Queensland takeover.
Tiffany previously spent three years in London working in the legal team of the world’s largest diversified resources company. During her time in London, Tiffany was involved in a number of high profile projects, including:
- BHP Billiton’s proposed US$116 billion iron ore production joint venture with Rio Tinto in the Pilbara, and
- BHP Billiton’s group-wide implementation of its enhanced Anti-corruption Compliance Program.