- +61 7 3233 8647
Tiffany is a Senior Associate in the Corporate Advisory Group and advises clients on a range of corporate and commercial matters, including mergers and acquisitions. Tiffany acts for clients primarily within the energy and resources sector including ASX listed companies, unlisted public companies and large proprietary companies.
Tiffany provides advice to clients on capital raisings, business and share acquisitions and disposals, in both regulated and unregulated environments. She also provides valuable insight into corporate governance, continuous disclosure and securities trading.
Tiffany has a strong background in compliance matters, advising on the ASX Listing Rules and Corporations Act and foreign bribery laws.
Some of Tiffany’s corporate experience includes:
- acting for Queensland Gas Company Limited on the $5.2 billion on-market takeover bid by BG Group, the largest on-market takeover bid in Australian history and the largest Queensland takeover
- acting for PanAust Limited on its $358 million capital raising, comprising a placement to a Chinese investment company (which became a 19.9% PanAust shareholder), an institutional placement and an accelerated non-renounceable rights issue, and
- acting for Conics Limited in relation to its $65 million sale to RPS Group Plc, a FTSE 250 company listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Tiffany has recently returned to Australia after spending three years in London working in the legal team of the world’s largest diversified resources company. During her time in London, Tiffany was involved in a number of high profile projects, including:
- BHP Billiton’s proposed US$116 billion iron ore production joint venture with Rio Tinto in the Pilbara
- BHP Billiton’s proposed US$40 billion hostile takeover bid for Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan in Canada, and
- BHP Billiton’s group-wide implementation of its enhanced Anti-corruption Compliance Program.