18 McCullough Robertson lawyers named in the 2014-2015 Best Lawyers in Australia list
14 April 2014
McCullough Robertson is pleased to announce that 18 lawyers have been named to the 2014-2015 Edition of Best Lawyers, the oldest and most respected peer-review publication in the legal profession.
McCullough Robertson would like to congratulate the following lawyers recognised in the 2014-2015 Best Lawyers in Australia list:
- Hayden Bentley: Tax Law
- Brett Heading: Corporate Law; and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Guy Humble: Litigation
- Peter Kennedy: Banking and Finance Law
- Tim Longwill: Health & Aged Care Law
- Stuart Macnaughton: Land Use and Zoning Law; and Planning and Environmental Law
- Malcolm McBratney: Intellectual Property Law
- Dominic McGann: Government Practice; and Native Title Law
- Bill Morrissey: Construction/Infrastructure Law; Defamation and Media Law; and Litigation
- Jim Peterson: Corporate Law; and Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Derek Pocock: Mergers and Acquisitions Law
- Sean Robertson: Funds Management
- Peter Stewart: Banking and Finance Law
- Heather Watson: Non-Profit/Charities Law
- Mark West: Retirement Villages and Senior Living Law; and Tax Law
- Darren White: Construction/Infrastructure Law
- Scott Whitla: Wealth Management / Succession Planning Practice
- Tim Whitney: Trusts and Estates
Best Lawyers has published their list for over three decades, earning the respect of the profession, the media, and the public as the most reliable, unbiased source of legal referrals. Its first international list was published in 2006 and since then has grown to provide lists in over 65 countries.
‘Best Lawyers is the most effective tool in identifying critical legal expertise,’ said President and Co-Founder Steven Naifeh. ‘Inclusion on this list shows that an attorney is respected by his or her peers for professional success.’
Lawyers on the Best Lawyers in Australia list are divided by geographic region and practice areas. They are reviewed by their peers on the basis of professional expertise, and undergo an authentication process to make sure they are in current practice and in good standing.
For more information contact Kristie Fankhauser on +61 7 3233 8876.
About McCullough Robertson
McCullough Robertson is a leading Australian independent law firm with industry specialists combining legal expertise with deep industry knowledge and foresight. The firm provides innovative, relevant and commercial legal solutions to major corporate, government and high net worth individuals across Australia and internationally. Established in 1926 the firm’s major focus areas are the resources (mining and energy), food and agribusiness, technology, telecommunications, health and life sciences (pharmaceuticals), real estate and financial services sectors.