Our commitment to our private clients is second to none
Our history, scale and experience positions our team to assist with all of your personal and business legal needs.
From start ups to generational business and enterprise, our team delivers on your expectations - giving you what you need to make informed decisions which allow you to achieve your objectives.
We deliver this through our understanding that business can be personal, and being personable is our business.
When dealing with any private legal issue, you require a realistic yet sensitive experience and commerciality to ensure an outcome focused approach.
Your success is important to us, so our advice is tailored and precise, identifying options and risks as well as benefits in order to maximise every opportunity and prepare for the next challenge.
Our focus is delivering you certainty and personal service.
Our expertise, coupled with our personalised approach allows us to support you in whatever capacity required.
Whether it is protecting your business and personal wealth, growing and consolidating your business or planning for your personal and commercial needs for the future, McCullough Robertson is here to help protect, grow and plan with you.
How we can assist you
Our dedicated legal team is here to assist you with:
- family office advice
- estate planning including wills and powers of attorney
- succession planning for business
- deceased estate administration, including dealing with estate disputes through mediation and litigation
- superannuation advice and planning
- tax planning, private ruling applications and managing tax disputes and audits
- structuring and restructuring for business and personal objectives
- intellectual property and technology advice including brand development and protection and the licensing of technology
- commercial transactions, business consolidations, acquisitions, sales and due diligence
- business contracts advice
- business compliance advice including competition and consumer law, employment, workplace health and safety and planning laws
- dispute resolution
- property services including acquisitions, sales, property developments and leasing
- charitable and philanthropic foundations establishment and management, and
- financing and insurance advice including assistance in finding the right finance options or insurance product through our subsidiary company Allegiant IRS.
We understand that business can be personal, and being personable is our business.