Following the success of our 2016 series, we are pleased to announce the launch of the 2017 Twilight Seminar Series on legal fundamentals for emerging human resources (HR) professionals.
Join our team as they discuss a number of key topics and explore the issues affecting HR professionals during the early stages of their careers.
Keeping with last year’s theme, these events are designed to promote networking with your industry peers in a relaxed environment whilst brushing up on the legal knowledge needed to support your career progression.
Topics in the Twilight Seminar Series will include:
- Employment contracts, policies and procedures – tips and traps
- Termination of employment
- Dealing with inappropriate workplace behaviours (discrimination and harassment)
- Managing ill and injured employees
- Enterprise bargaining, union entry to site and industrial action
- Redundancies and restructuring
More details on future events, including registration dates, will be circulated on a monthly basis.