What we look for
What we're looking for in an intern
- A well-rounded candidate with a strong academic record in their penultimate and pre-penultimate years of study. Someone who has participated in university life and in the community.
What we're looking for in a graduate
- A motivated team player with a demonstrated commitment to a career in law.
- A well-rounded candidate with a strong academic record. Someone who has participated in university life and in the community, with relevant work experiences.
- We look to recruit graduates whose career focus is aligned with our broader business goals.
- Candidates who also have degrees in Science, Accounting, Arts, Business, Commerce, Economics, Information Technology and International Business are well considered.
What we can offer you
- The security and warmth of a collegiate environment to start your career.
- The knowledge and experience needed to become an outstanding legal practitioner.
- Excellent application of the law across a wide range of industry sectors.
- Early opportunities to become involved in the biggest and most exciting commercial deals.
- Experience with pro bono community based work.
- A brilliant start to your brilliant career in an exciting and supportive environment.
- Funded internal Practical Legal Training (PLT) course provided by a third party provider.