Great people, great atmosphere and great benefits
There are many reasons why McCullough Robertson is a great place to work. Our generous employee benefits program is just one.
It’s true that all firms offer a range of employee benefits, but at McCullough Robertson our benefits come with a real commitment to ensuring employees are supported and genuinely enjoy coming to work.
A McCullough Robertson employee enjoys:
- onsite gym and subsidised FitnessFirst membership
- generous paid parental leave policy
- financial advisory services including superannuation
- remuneration packaging (IT products/vehicle options)
- subsidised entry into sporting competitions (corporate triathlons, Bridge to Brisbane, bike rides, touch football and netball competitions etc), pilates and personal training
- business casual dress on monthly partner’s drinks
- corporate rates for health insurance
- in-house cafe
- Employee Assistance Program, and
- very active social club which organises a range of functions - EOFY party, professional staff dinner, sports days, family fun day, race day, trivia nights, movie nights etc.